Detailed career guidance about education advancement and employment by our teachers.
Vocational School and University Advancement Guidance
- Homeroom teachers periodically conducts individual interviews with students who aim for education advancement.
- Guide students aiming to go to vocational schools and universities with various preparation such as admission interviews and examination.
- Guide students with application documents before submission of application.
- Conduct in-house guidance sessions as well as guidance sessions from vocational schools and universities.
- Guide student visa holders or work holiday visa holders seeking for employment with briefings and interviews.
Specialized Course Guidance
If there is a field that you are interested in and would like to experience, you may join a vocational school in the relevant field and join their Specialized Course that allows you hand-on experiences.
Example: culinary skills; confectionery course; beauty course; IT, CG, game course; manga, illustration course